Photo by madsmith33 from Pixabay
FAQ - how do you log into ADHD NZ's eLearning modules?
From any page on our website, look for, and click on, the little person icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the word 'Log In' to make sure the little arrow is pointing to the word 'Log In'.
- Add your email address and the password you created (it is at least eight characters and contains a letter and a number) when you registered for the first time.
- Click on the 'Log In' button.
- You may be asked to choose your landing page.
- Feel free to select the 'welcome' page, called Enabling success for students with ADHD at school.
- From there, you can easily access any page in any e-learning module.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Feel free to let us know by filling out our feedback form.