A $30 ($20 annual renewal) membership gives the new member an extensive resource pack.
Anyone can receive:
- one information kit (additional kits are $10 each)
- first contact with National Co-ordinator
- referral to a local support group, and
- referral to a telephone counselor.
Current financial members of ADHD NZ receive:
- support and networking opportunities
- ongoing access to online members-only portal, containing:
- resources on assessment, management and treatment of ADHD
- news and other articles
- latest research
- access to our comprehensive library of books and DVD’s
- significant discounts to seminars, training courses and conferences run by ADHD NZ
- discounts with our growing list of partners
- access to email and helpline support, and
- voting rights in ADHD NZ AGM Board election.
New individuals: NZD30/year
Renewing individuals: NZD20/year
ADHD NZ understands the importance of privacy and we use your information to help administer membership, provide and promote services, and for statistical purposes. If you would like to review, alter or remove your information from our records, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.